DISDOOR has been inventing, manufacturing and marketing its products since 1982.
Research and development have enabled us to boost our offering’s added value, generate competitiveness and become the brand of reference. We have developed 4 patents for invention as well as various utility models and industrial models.
Disdoor manufactures 100% waterproof baseboards and boards (patent ES 1 083 754 U) by extrusion and subsequently coats them with digital printing.
Using new technologies, we are able to supply state-of-the-art products.
We have more than 65 available finishes, though we can also offer you customised designs to make any of your projects a reality, with no limits whatsoever.
We place our know-how at your disposal with our 6 extrusion lines and profile coaters, etc.
DISDOOR anti-humidity baseboards and other boards are patented products made in the European Union.
They are produced by direct extrusion and formed with PVC resins and top-quality composites.
PVC is an ecological, sustainable and recyclable material and is the most environment-friendly plastic. Just 43% of its composition is petroleum; the remaining 57% is sodium chloride (salt).
Only water vapour is released into the atmosphere during the production process and subsequent manufacture of profiles, whereby there are no pollutant emissions.
The coating of our anti-humidity profiles is always fixed in place with reactive hotmelt adhesive (PUR) to ensure a perfect seal and optimal water performance.
PVC is not flammable. Does not propagate flame. Does not produce smoke. Self-extinguishes when no longer in contact with fire.
Made in 2200 mm length.
Made in length of 2200 mm and 2750 mm.